Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A NOTE

I send a note into the past
Through time it flies because
I wish to build a bridge of light
Back to a me I was

My note received I feel a change
He is a different me
Our bridge of light has altered his
And my reality

As he grows and learns along
Another different line
He becomes a different self
Than the one that's mine

Into the future flies my note
A self I wish to be
Developed from the other with the
Different past than me

Realities swing in and out
Between my mind and his
Til we join our consciousness
And I am what he is

Across the bridge of light and time
I traverse boundless seas
With all the notes and messages
Between the different me's

I can be the one I want
Without the butchered lamb
Because the choice is up to me
To be the me I am

~July 15, 1991

No comments:

Post a Comment