Tuesday, April 5, 2011

LITTLE CHILD

Oh little child lost in snow
I will guide you where to go
Feel the chill, allow the cold
For though your body's not too old
The light that burns within you deep
Shall in your soul forever keep
You safe from harm as it has done
For eons since it's all begun
Cuz life is but a game you see
For you will live eternally
And each adventure you endure
Adds more awareness til you're sure
Of who you are and whence you've come
That you may go back where you're from
So love yourself and know your worth
The Universe that gave you birth
Is manifested for your sake
The choice is really yours to make
To open up or close it down
Yet love will blossom all around
Whether you have eyes to see
Or not -- so please trust me
For when you've made your way thru fear
You will awake to find me here
Where you no longer need to roam
Because you've never left your home
So listen to me, I'm the rain
That's come to wash away your pain
I am all -- there is no line
So you can see you're not alone
And that I am not made of stone
And we have never been a part
For I am you, I am your heart
My little child you are free
To be what e'er you wish to be
Without the need to travel far
Just simply be right where you are

~May 10, 1991

No comments:

Post a Comment