Friday, February 25, 2011

RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS

1. I don't want no part of a world with no love
A world all down here with none up above
You've all but destroyed Her, this big marble stone
All that I ask is that you leave my world alone

C. Rainbows and unicorns and dolphins in the sky
My world of wonders never wondering why
Peace is the answer and the answers don't lie
Rainbows and unicorns and dolphins in the sky

2. You know this ol' world has been stained red with blood
Too many things have been dragged thru the mud
If we could just stop our ego-fired greeds
Maybe we could satisfy everyone's needs

3. You've tried to subdue Her, crush Her under your track
But don't be surprised when She starts fighting back
And don't come acryin', I won't hear you moan
'Cuz I'll be a-livin' in a world of my own

~September 22, 1988

No comments:

Post a Comment