Saturday, February 26, 2011

TELLIN' THE WIND WHICH WAY TO BLOW

1. Who are all these people
Drifting aimlessly by
Faces to the pavement
Afraid to see the sky
Floating with the river
Whereever it may flow
I just sit here watching
Tellin' the wind which way to blow

C. La la la la
La la la la
La la la la la
La la la la
La la la la
La la la la la

2. The future is unwritten
The past can't be redone
The present is the only
Thing you can live upon
It's the law of attraction
You reap what you sow
I sit here watchin'
Tellin' the wind which way to blow

3. I used to live in the river
A long, long time ago
Since then I've found out
What no one seems to know
I crawled out of the river
I had to let it go
Now I sit here watchin'
Tellin' the wind which way to blow

~August 13, 1989

No comments:

Post a Comment